We believe the ideas of our students have the power to change the world. Relevant subjects, challenging discussion, and creative approaches will hone their skills in order to further their ideas. Students will tackle and solve real-world problems while also developing new ways of thinking, both academically and creatively.
Students in our program will take an array of courses, all of which are grounded in a coherent vision of educational leadership. Courses may include:
- EDUC 432: Curricular Leadership
- EDUC 407 HR Management
- EDUC 403: Administrative Leadership
- EDUC 424: Program Evaluation
- EDUC 427: Issues of Race and Ethnicity
- EDUC 421A: Inquiry into Leadership
- EDUC 420: Urban Education
- EDUC 426: Moral / Ethical Leadership
- EDUC 405: Trauma Informed Leadership
Students will also complete a professional portfolio as a part of EDUC 417: Individual Professional Plan: Capstone.