A program representative will be reaching out to you shortly.
Request More Information
Our program aims to bolster leadership competencies in students who wish to pursue positions in educational leadership, whether in schools, or outside the classroom. The following four key learning outcomes have been identified as skills that graduates must be able to perform upon program completion:
Our leaders can:
* Identify their philosophical orientation and have a moral/ethical grounding
* Implement curricular change through creating learning environments where teachers and students thrive
* Intentionally organize teams to develop new curricular approaches
* Identify and organize high quality professional development and can create plans for implementation
* Implement change through improving teaching and learning
Get expert guidance on which program is best for your career path.
5000 MacArthur Blvd.
Oakland, CA 94613
Mills College’s online master’s degree is scheduled to begin enrollment in January 2019. The ability to enroll students who are residents of specific states may be dependent on state-specific authorization or approval schedules.