Introducing an online Master’s in Educational Leadership for those who want to advance in their field and make a difference though radical reflection, collaboration, and action.
- A flexible online program for adults working as teachers as well as those in policy, nonprofit organizations, independent or experimental schools, student services, or who seek to advance the field of education at large *
- Strong emphasis on social justice and promoting change and equality in the public sector
- Faculty and cohort members who seek to confront tough issues by engaging in conversation and questioning assumptions
- A rigorous, innovative curriculum that will prepare students to become leaders in teaching, administration, policy, and their communities
* Experience working with youth is beneficial, but the only requirement to apply is a bachelor’s degree.