Introducing an online Master’s in Educational Leadership for those who want to advance in their field and make a difference though radical reflection, collaboration, and action.
- A flexible online program for adults working as teachers as well as those in policy, non-profit organizations, independent or experimental schools, students services, or who seek to advance the field of education at large. *
- Strong emphasis on social justice and promoting change and equality in the public sector
- Faculty and cohort members who seek to confront tough issues by engaging in conversation and questioning assumptions.
- A rigorous, innovative curriculum that will prepare students to become leaders in teaching, administration, policy, and their communities.
* Experience working with youth is beneficial, but the only requirement to apply is a bachelor’s degree.